Going Global

Saturday, April 21, 2007

i'm in Bahrain

Hi all,

It's been a while, heck months since I last posted. The reason for this slackness is due to the fact that I have been working my arse off! Yeah sad excuse but its true. Alas I also had no internet at home (well I had a wireless signal I could 'sometimes' pick up - a la free).

Anyway to cut a long story short I have now moved to Bahrain! Yeah my employer asked me 'do you want to go to the Middle East?' Now ordinarily I would jump at the opportunity but as a) i couldn't drive, b) knew the summer was coming and c) wanted to live in London for the summer, i said no. Well fat lot of good that did as they sent me anyway!

So here I am in Bahrain experiencing the 'joys' of Bahraini taxi drivers on a daily basis and wondering/debating/contemplating life!

So yeah lots of posts to follow shortly but first things first I have to head down to the Souk in the Old Town to get a £1 haircut!

2 Comments:

Blogger Evangeline said...

you can't drive?! wow! haha i never knew!

7:01 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.

4:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home