Going Global

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Major changes to blog

As many of you can tell my blog has been substantially changed these past few days. One of my friends from Adelaide, Evan has been helping me write a new code to incorporate into the blog. Gone are the old 'word' heavy days. I now have a digital Pentax camera which I will upload photos from. In due course I will also be categorising all entries so information can be easier to find.

I would like to say a HUGE thankyou to Evan. She is without a doubt one of the coolest and smartest people I know. You rock Evan!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Evangeline said...

fufu....you're welcome...

btw, your hitcounter seems a bit misaligned...? looks like it's in the wrong div. make sure you put the code before the last "/div" for the sidebar, and before #main starts...

12:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home