Going Global

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Will leaving Australia

I am finding each time I leave Australia that it is becomming increasingly harder for me to do. This time round I flew out of the Tin Shed again, the Old Domestic Airport, as the new one still wasn't open months after it was meant to be. Simone was catching another flight at the same time so said goobye at the entrance to the flight. I admit that I am not the most emotional of people and was raised not to cry or show emotion but I was very tearful when I said goodbye to her as we had been together on this occasion for six months now which was a long time for us. The relationship had been in three countries as well!!!

Although Australia has its drawbacks I think it has a superb quality of life unmatched by any other country I have been to. The cities are generally safe with superb beaches and relatively cheap housing. I have been blessed the last few months to have been able to hang out with friends and do very 'Australian things'. On Sunday I had a going away BBQ at Slobbich's place in Brighton which was immense fun as everyone turned up.

I think this visit has helped me to decide that eventually I want to immigrate there. I don't know when, hell with my debt it could be more than 10 years, but I know I want to live and bring children up in Australia as it offers the best opportunities for them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home